char* pango_attr_list_to_string ( PangoAttrList* list )
PangoAttrList to a string.
In the resulting string, serialized attributes are separated by newlines or commas. Individual attributes are serialized to a string of the form
START END TYPE VALUE
Where START and END are the indices (with -1 being accepted in place of MAXUINT), TYPE is the nickname of the attribute value type, e.g. weight or stretch, and the value is serialized according to its type:
- enum values as nick or numeric value
- boolean values as true or false
- integers and floats as numbers
- strings as string, optionally quoted
- font features as quoted string
- PangoLanguage as string
- PangoFontDescription as serialized by
- PangoColor as serialized by
0 10 foreground red, 5 15 weight bold, 0 200 font-desc "Sans 10"
0 -1 weight 700 0 100 family Times
To parse the returned value, use
Note that shape attributes can not be serialized.
Available since: 1.50